Ensis Spin 2022
Ensis Spin Freestyle | Wave
ultra direct, easy rotations, light and hovering
The SPIN is a high performance wing for all present and future wing enthusiasts longing to do unlimited tricks and ride waves. The compact wing concept of the SPIN with the short wing span and the wide wing tips provides easy handling from the flight take off to the wildest flip rotations.
The connected strut design results in an amazingly direct response, making your moves more efficient, leaving you with more power for more actions. While starting, the wing feels very light in your hands.
Once flying, the SPIN develops an immediate power for any trick you’re learning and any wave you’re riding.
Experts love the SPIN, as well as ambitious discoverers learning their first flights and gybes.
SPIN 1.8, 2.2, 2.6, 3.1, 3.6, 4.1, 4.6, 5.1, 6.1
Available from mid-December
«The SPIN feels like a playful butterfly in my hands – light and hovering. At the same time, the wing is full of power, ultra stable and direct. The SPIN with its compact design is perfect for me to do the wildest tricks.»
- The revolutionary ENSIS windows are made of an exclusive tempered film, tested and approved as highly durable in the cold Swiss winter and in the tropics.
Pack approved windows
- The ENSIS window material can be packed into a small bag without compromising its performance, integrity or durability.
Robust and light canopy
ENSIS wings are made using the highest quality fabric available on the market—Tejin 3×3 canopy material.
The canopy is a triple ripstop made in Japan proven to have the best stiffness to weight ratio and
Stiff and soft handles
- Made of a plastic stiffener covered with EVA inside a soft yet heavy-duty external tubular webbing.
- The handles are reinforced with triple stitches at each connection with the strut, providing a very direct control.
Resistant front tube
- The leading edge is reinforced against abrasion at every segment’s connection, specifically in the wing tip area where heavy-duty material is used.
Reinforced trailing edge
- The trailing edge features a dyneema rope, making it increasingly resilient and long lasting while also greatly reducing flutter.
Strut bladder perfectly placed
- The strut bladder is locked in front preventing any unwanted movement of the bladder inside the strut when the wing is deflated.
Fast one pump system
- The strut auto inflates and deflates using two valves with a wide hose diameter of 9mm enabling quick inflation and deflation
High quality seams
- The leading edge and strut closing seam are built with an added reinforcement layer of insignia, using the highest resistance thread made in the UK
- This enables the ENSIS wings to have the most rigid frame possible.
Si vous avez des questions techniques sur un produit ou si vous êtes à la recherche de conseils pour vous équiper, alors n'hésitez pas à remplir le formulaire ci-dessus.
Nous prendrons alors contact avec vous. Nous répondrons à votre demande le plus rapidement possible.
Vous pouvez également consulter notre rubrique FAQ qui reprend les questions les plus fréquemment posées.